A quick and easy guide on how to teleport someone to you in Minecraft Education Edition.
Checkout this video:
Teleporting is a great way to travel in Minecraft Education Edition. You can teleport to another player, to a specific coordinates, or to a different dimension. In this article we’ll show you how to teleport someone to you in Minecraft Education Edition.
What You Need
In order to teleport someone to you in Minecraft Education Edition, you’ll need a few things:
-The person you want to teleport must be on the same local network as you.
-You must haveEducation Editionor an education license fromMinecraft: Java Edition.
-The person you want to teleport must be logged into their Microsoft account or have a Mojang account (which is free).
Once you have all of those things, you’re ready to teleport someone to you! Here’s how:
1. Open the Game Menu by pressing Esc on your keyboard.
2. Select the World Selector option.
3. Type in the name of the world you want to invite the other player to, or select it from the list of available worlds.
4. Click on the orange Education Edition button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click on the Invite Player button in the top right corner of the screen.
6. Enter the Microsoft account email address or Mojang account username of the player you want to invite, then click on the Send Invite button.
7. The other player will now appear in your world!
/teleport @a ~ ~ ~
/teleport @a x y z
To teleport an entity (player, mob, etc.) to a specific location:x= the coordinates along the east/west axis of where you want them to go y= the coordinates up and down of where you want to go. Remember that y-coordinates start at 63 and work their way down.z= The coordinates along the south/north axis of where you want them to be.
For example, if you want the person to end up in front of you at your z-coordinate, but 10 blocks away from your x- coordinate and 5 blocks above your y-coordinate, the command would be:/teleport @a ~10 ~5 ~
Putting it All Together
Now that you know the basics of how to teleport someone to you in Minecraft Education Edition, here’s a quick rundown of how to do it:
1. Press ‘T’ to open the chat window.
2. Type ‘/TP @p’ into the chat window. This will teleport the nearest player (or ‘@p’) to you.
3. If you want to teleport a specific player, type ‘/TP
4. If you want to teleport yourself to a specific player, type ‘/TP
In conclusion, to teleport someone to you in Minecraft Education Edition, you will need to use a command block. With a command block, you can input a specific set of commands that will teleport a player to your location. You can also use the ‘/tp’ command to teleport a player to your cursor’s location.